Is the bank threatening to seize your house because you’ve missed one or more payments on your mortgage? Before you consider going through with foreclosure and damaging your credit, sell your house to Zippy Home Buyer.
No one tries to miss a payment on purpose. But when the bills stack up, sometimes our most important one gets sent to the back of the line. You’re not only worried about the payment, you’re worried that the bank will seize your house and you’ll get nothing in return except for bad credit.
Putting a sign in your yard and listing it through the MLS could take more than 45 days – and that’s if you don’t have extensive repairs to make.
Luckily, there are alternative options for homeowners underwater on their mortgage. Zippy Home Buyer will buy your house before it goes into foreclosure so that we can save and even fix your credit before it’s too late. You don’t have to worry about the money it would take to make repairs either–we’ll buy your house in its current condition.
Imagine if you could sell your house before going into foreclosure, and:
- Avoid ruining your credit
- Buy you and your family time to move out
- Avoid getting evicted by law enforcement
- Avoid IRS garnishing wages for a 1099 issued against you for up to the full value of the loan
- Get rid of creditors hounding you to collect on the deficiency judgment
When you avoid foreclosure, you’ll still be able to:
- Buy another house
- Buy another car
- Get credit cards
- Rent apartments and houses
- Find employment opportunities that require a background check
- Secure loans for your business